Because of the gradually growing automation for machines and plants, electrical engineering takes an important role within our scope of services.
Nowadays almost all systems are equipped with electrical, electro-mechanical or electro-hydraulic controls and drives, which we can professionally carry out.
Beside the tasks for our own systems, we offer our know-how in the fields of general electrical engineering, automation, manufacturing of control cabinets and switchboards as well as cable installations.
Thus we are in the position to execute individual requirements and complex tasks to the complete satisfaction of your project.
Because we aren’t bound by contract to manufacturers or suppliers of electrical parts, we are able to deliver components to your own desires and specifications. Do not hesitate to contact us, to get your non-binding offer.
Our scope of services:
- Project planning of electrotechnical components, plants and systems. Planning of circuit, overview, cable and function diagrams with various CAD-systems e.g. EPLAN, L-CAD, AutoCAD
- Manufacturing of switchboards and control cabinets up to 3.500 A
- Manufacturing of control panels (Aluminium, Stainless Steel)
- Quality assurance and testing the equipment according to the applicable standards (e.g. DIN VDE / IEC / EN / BGV A3 / GL / LRS)
- Control, visualization and automation of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic drives with established PLC-systems or other available standards (e.g. Siemens S7, WAGO).
- Assembling, installation and commissioning of electrical plants as well as approvals and on-site trials.
- Technical documentation.